[foundation-board] publishing the redacted minutes

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 11:44:34 UTC 2010

Sorry to be a pain, but I've been re-thinking the commitment I made to
become Treasurer. I don't know how to do this formally (or if that's
even possible, I guess I'll just have to resign at the next meeting)
This doesn't effect the publishing of the minutes, because they
accurately reflect the fact I said I'd do it, but...it might be less
complicated?

I know this is crap, sorry - and Jordan even suggested I give myself a
cooling off period, a suggestion I know now I should have taken up.
This has nothing to do with ongoing discussions about the project
coordinator. The truth is I started regretting the decision as soon as
I woke up the next morning, because I don't think i have either the
right skills for the job or the time to do it properly.

On a less tangential note, Rufus should of course speak for himself,
but when I saw him last Wednesday he said he was not yet in a position
to make his Shuttleworth appointment public. I don't know if that
situation's changed.