[foundation-board] Change of directors & any address changes?

Jason Kitcat jason.kitcat at okfn.org
Mon Aug 1 21:23:27 UTC 2011

Dear board

I can confirm that after jumping through some bizarre ID hoops that Ben Laurie has been registered with Companies House as a new director and Jo Walsh has been removed.

In doing this I noticed a few addresses which didn't match with my understanding of your current residential locations. If any of you would like to give me updated addresses for sending to Companies House then please mail me off-list.

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Kitcat