[foundation-board] Iconomical Situation

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 16:06:42 UTC 2011

I am sorry to hear things have reached this point.

On 03/02/2011 11:10, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> there are 2 fundamental questions:
>
> 1. Do we pay before code is fixed and checked (re usuability by third
> parties -- I'm afraid of an dump it over the wall setup here)
> 2. Should there be deductions for the costs in delay (need to rewrite
> going forward) caused by Iconomical's behaviour

Is there wording in the contract with Iconomical to justify withholding
part of the payment due to delay (which may not have happened yet?) if
their deliverables were met during the contract?

It seems important not to get into a legal dispute if possible...