[foundation-board] Blog post to accompany publication of Board minutes

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 08:29:46 UTC 2011

On 14 January 2011 01:52, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
> On 13 January 2011 18:54, Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes we should (and I don't think we are at the moment -- though you
>>> can also get them from companies house (though may need to pay £2 or
>>> something!)
>>
>> Do you have copies? I'm happy to post along with the minutes, blog post etc...
>
> Not sure we have CH versions but everything we submitted is on the
> board wiki on the CompanyAccounts page I believe.

I might be getting confused, (wouldn't be the first time!) but on the
Board wiki I see pdf files of accounts made up to 31 May 2008
(http://board.okfn.org/CompanyAccounts), but on the companies house
page I see we've submitted accounts made up to 31 May 2009
(http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/e834efae539f31ed9e601eca8a39552f/compdetails).
Can you give me a bit more of a pointer?

>> I actually tried to buy them from CH plus a few other okf-related docs
>> the other day, but their payment system wasn't working.
>
> Are arts and memorandum of association is already all posted on our
> site (for quite a while but perhaps not in that obvious a place ;) ):

Yup, got those, it was the forms related to directorships that I
wanted copies of, as have lost mine. But it's no biggie.

Cheers

Becky