[foundation-board] Blog post to accompany publication of Board minutes

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Jan 14 12:10:34 UTC 2011

On 14 January 2011 08:29, Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 14 January 2011 01:52, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:

>>> Do you have copies? I'm happy to post along with the minutes, blog post etc...
>>
>> Not sure we have CH versions but everything we submitted is on the
>> board wiki on the CompanyAccounts page I believe.
>
> I might be getting confused, (wouldn't be the first time!) but on the
> Board wiki I see pdf files of accounts made up to 31 May 2008
> (http://board.okfn.org/CompanyAccounts), but on the companies house
> page I see we've submitted accounts made up to 31 May 2009
> (http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/e834efae539f31ed9e601eca8a39552f/compdetails).
> Can you give me a bit more of a pointer?

Apologies, it seems those set of accounts have not been added to the
wiki (though trawling my email I see they were sent round to the coord
list though on 20/02/2010 under title: "URGENT: OKF 2008/2009 Accounts
for Companies House" :) )

Anyway I've uploaded them now and apologies for the 'wild goose chase':

<http://board.okfn.org/CompanyAccounts?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=accounts-submitted-2008-2009.pdf>

>>> I actually tried to buy them from CH plus a few other okf-related docs
>>> the other day, but their payment system wasn't working.
>>
>> Are arts and memorandum of association is already all posted on our
>> site (for quite a while but perhaps not in that obvious a place ;) ):
>
> Yup, got those, it was the forms related to directorships that I
> wanted copies of, as have lost mine. But it's no biggie.

OK, i guess we should probably list on the website our directors
(actual and emeritus) and company memberships (identical with
directors).