[foundation-board] URGENT: Proposed budget for CIVIS project

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jan 18 09:20:22 UTC 2011

On 18 January 2011 00:48, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Brilliant. Glad it looks like it makes sense. For context, I've
> already asked (and been granted) an increase in the total number of
> hours, and a corresponding increase in the OKF's budget. I also have
> asked (and been granted) an increase in our costs budget from around
> €10k to €30k. We can ask for more if we think this makes sense, and if
> we can justify why we need it and where it will go.
>
> Jordan: I've requested access to the Dropbox for the bid for you (and
> Rufus). If anyone else would like to be granted access to this in the
> first instance please let me know. An 80+ page draft of the bid is
> also attached to the board wiki at:
>
> http://board.okfn.org/EU_Funding

As written in my related email: I'm fully supportive of this bid. I
think it fits well with our expertise, pays for people (including us)
to interesting and useful work, and does not seem unrealistic in what
we are seeking to do. Also the partners seem pretty reasonable.

> Any/all feedback most welcome. This will be submitted tomorrow afternoon.

There still seem to be a figure or two missing in that document (e.g.
the first one) but other than that it seems good (I must confess I
have read *all* 80 pages in detail.)