[foundation-board] URGENT: Proposed budget for CIVIS project

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jan 18 00:48:48 UTC 2011

Brilliant. Glad it looks like it makes sense. For context, I've
already asked (and been granted) an increase in the total number of
hours, and a corresponding increase in the OKF's budget. I also have
asked (and been granted) an increase in our costs budget from around
€10k to €30k. We can ask for more if we think this makes sense, and if
we can justify why we need it and where it will go.

Jordan: I've requested access to the Dropbox for the bid for you (and
Rufus). If anyone else would like to be granted access to this in the
first instance please let me know. An 80+ page draft of the bid is
also attached to the board wiki at:

http://board.okfn.org/EU_Funding

Any/all feedback most welcome. This will be submitted tomorrow afternoon.

All the best,

Jonathan