[foundation-board] Jason's report, great

Jason Kitcat jason.kitcat at okfn.org
Mon Jul 11 12:47:17 UTC 2011

Short term the easiest thing will be for me to export a quarterly report from Xero and use Excel to merge some items and lumpy income.

Longer term some general ledge entries in Xero should do what we want.

Which reminds me...

@Paula can you pass me the details of those accountants you suggested?

Many thanks,
Jason