[foundation-board] Board meeting next week...?

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Wed Jun 8 20:11:56 UTC 2011

Inline with this, do we have firm plans for our Saturday board thing at OKCon or have I missed them?

BTW this year's conference programme looks AMAZING.  Big congrats to everyone working on it.

I'm arriving on Thursday night and staying through to the Sunday for the board thing.

Hope everyone is well!

Jordan