[foundation-board] Board meeting next week...?

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 20:32:49 UTC 2011

Looking forward to it too. Just booked a Thurs a.m. -> Sat evening trip -
not staying the whole week as Will is unable to make it over with Archer...

On 8 Jun 2011 21:11, "Jordan S Hatcher" <jordan at opencontentlawyer.com>
wrote:

Inline with this, do we have firm plans for our Saturday board thing at
OKCon or have I missed them?

BTW this year's conference programme looks AMAZING.  Big congrats to
everyone working on it.

I'm arriving on Thursday night and staying through to the Sunday for the
board thing.

Hope everyone is well!

Jordan

On 7 Jun 2011, at 12:54, Rufus Pollock wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I think we should postpone this board...
____
Mr. Jordan S Hatcher, JD, LLM

More at: <http://www.jordanhatcher.com>
Co-founder:  <http://www.opendatacommons.org>