[foundation-board] Approving OKFO Austria and an official chapter of the OKF

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jun 9 12:40:30 UTC 2011

Hi All,

We need to make a decision regarding this proposed Austrian Chapter
(this has been in process on/off for last eight months with Jonathan
and Jordan and involved).

The basic setup looks OK (see below), they seem keen and we do know
the core people and they seem reasonable. Does anyone object to us
formally approving them as a chapter? They would like to do an
announce at the the Open Gov Conference in Austria next week so if we
had a decision by then that would be good but if not we could it would
not be the end of the world.

Rufus