[foundation-board] Next board meeting, Tuesday 8th March 1830 (GMT)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Mar 7 21:34:55 UTC 2011

On 7 March 2011 17:57, Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I've added in an agenda item to briefly discuss Jason Kitcat's first
> few months at OKF. I've had the opportunity to catch up with Jason a
> couple of times since he started at OKF, so I'm happy to lead on this
> as discussed at the last meeting, but I'm sure Rufus will have
> contributions to make too.
>
> That link to the accounts redirects to the main report dashboard -

Just click on profit and loss from there :)

> would it be possible to attach a pdf of the report the board should
> look at to get the best picture of the accounts ahead of tomorrow's
> meeting?

Hmmm, It seems Xero discards urls or something similar. I've now
created a 'permalink' that should definitely persist:

<https://go.xero.com/Reports/report2.aspx?reportId=62563845-77d2-4e4f-9eb5-137b7d0993e2>

That said the link straight through to P&L from main Xero dashboard is
better as it gives the option to break down by projects which is quite
useful (no way to get this in an exported report I believe).

Happy to produce a PDF still if people want but I personally think
looking in xero is much better as you can click through on items to
look at underlying transactions, add notes etc etc.