[foundation-board] Next board meeting, Tuesday 8th March 1830 (GMT)

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:53:56 UTC 2011

On 7 March 2011 21:34, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:

> Hmmm, It seems Xero discards urls or something similar. I've now
> created a 'permalink' that should definitely persist:
>
> <https://go.xero.com/Reports/report2.aspx?reportId=62563845-77d2-4e4f-9eb5-137b7d0993e2>

Thanks for this - the page has some really useful functionality, like
clicking through the YTD figures to see all the individual invoices /
payments that contribute to the final figure. Great stuff.

Clicking through the various cost bases (Consultancy general, event
sponsorship etc) it also looks like there's some budget functionality
that we could be taking advantage of, which is great news.

But can you give me a tip of how to break figures down by projects?
It's not obvious to me from the page...

Thanks

Becky