[foundation-board] Finance update

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:32:46 UTC 2011

Jason, this is much appreciated. Quick comments:

20k project fund sounds promising, are there thoughts on how it will be
managed, projects picked, what average grant is, what conditions?

Open Spending - likely i've not been paying attention, all I could see
online was Jonny's thorough blog post about the proposal to the Knight
Foundation back in Jan.

Re community organiser - good idea, but I don't think anybody should have to
work five days a week. I work four and wish I could afford three...