[foundation-board] Fwd: CKAN (Open Knowledge Foundation) / Scraperwiki MOU

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Mar 31 11:35:28 UTC 2011

HI All,

I have been conversing with Scraperwiki over the last few weeks since
seeing them in Liverpool about a CKAN (OKF) - Scraperwiki partnership.
Outlined below is a draft agreement based on the latest conversation
(this morning). Any thoughts?

Going forward when we have a PSC in place for CKAN I assume it would
also go there and then announced to the wider community ...

Rufus