[foundation-board] [okfn-coord] Partnering / letter of support

Seb Bacon seb.bacon at okfn.org
Fri May 20 08:35:57 UTC 2011

Hi,

We don't have much developer resource time spare, so it would have to
be either (a) they use their own devs and we support them via the
usual channels (mailing lists etc), or (b) they engage us to get
something deployed, but it needs not to involve any customisation,
just getting them started and a new theme.

Regards,

Seb