[foundation-board] OKF consultancy policy?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu May 26 22:23:45 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 11:37 PM, Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com> wrote:
> If it were a case of enabling people to work with an OKF hat where
> they are willing, then I think it could be useful to develop a policy.
> But I would not personally support coercing people involved with OKF
> to do consultancy related to OKF issues with an OKF hat wherever
> possible, unless I heard strong arguments why this is a good idea.

I fully agree - I meant more like 'if you do consultancy with your OKF
hat then it should be according to this process and according to these
terms'. The flipside is that we also don't want OKF people to start
doing consultancy with OKF hat in any which way, for all sorts of
(presumably partly legal!) reasons...

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator