[foundation-board] Fast approval needed: OSI Grant Agreement for €20k

Jason Kitcat jason.kitcat at okfn.org
Sun Sep 11 22:00:27 UTC 2011

Hi there

Sorry for another rush job but OSI (Foundation Open Society Institute - ZUG, Switzerland) have agreed to provide €20k to support Open Government Data Camp 2011.

This is great news but needs all the usual legal formalities. We've been round the block on this a bit about who should be doing what but I'm clear the board needs to sign this off, I will then sign it on OKF's behalf.

Please let me know your thoughts as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Jason

PS It would be useful to discuss how to handle these smaller grants in future. If the board is willing I'd like to be able to sign for small grants, say up to £50k, without needing board sign-off.

[see attached file: 4105_001.pdf]
--
Jason Kitcat
Foundation Coordinator