[foundation-board] URGENT: EC open data portal bid - Teaming Agreement to be signed

Jason Kitcat jason.kitcat at okfn.org
Thu Sep 15 23:04:31 UTC 2011

Hi Jordan

Thanks for the responses.

Just to be clear this is a document just formalising how we prepare the bid - it doesn't apply beyond the bid document being submitted - other than some general principles on how we'll move forward.

All the same I have pushed back to TenForce on the points you have raised in the doc.

All the best,
Jason