[foundation-board] Next Board meeting...?

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Fri Sep 16 11:13:40 UTC 2011

On 13 Sep 2011, at 09:55, James Casbon wrote:

> On 12 September 2011 17:45, Jordan S Hatcher
> <jordan at opencontentlawyer.com> wrote:
>
>> Any inroads or suggestions on cost effective, global teleconferencing would be great!
>
> Are we unhappy with the phone conference provider that I set up for
> Board meetings that we have been using for a year or so now that
> allows dial in to a local UK number, with details on the board wiki?

My apologies -- as Jason was discussing our wider conferencing needs, as opposed to the boards limited needs, I meant teleconferencing alternatives for the wider OKF use, which was something Jonathan had asked i look into at some point..  If that's no longer a need operationally, then please ignore my email.

The conference facilities  you found for the board are great -- thanks again for all your work in locating it.

Thanks

Jordan