[foundation-board] Annual accounts for 2010-11

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Wed Apr 11 17:09:18 UTC 2012

Please find attached revised accounts.

We have allocated some funds which were prepayments against work to be
carried out in the next year which has reduced our corporation tax for the
year in question.  (We also plan to file for an R&D tax credit for a
fraction of our technical work but this will require further paperwork, and
so we propose to adjust our filing later this year if the tax credit is
approved.) In the meantime we wish to proceed to file these accounts with
both HMRC and Companies House and to pay the due corporation tax.

Please can the board approve these accounts.

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org