[foundation-board] OKF board pack for 11Dec2012

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Mon Dec 3 17:41:45 UTC 2012

Please find attached the board pack for the board meeting to be held on
Tuesday 11th December, 6:30pm, at 15 Lloyd Square, London, WC1X 9AJ.

The agenda (including links to relevant documents) can also be found at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-se7ga5mfeUOBUubzRtdTxxnkgRcbppoeJ2nC-hOmYM/edit

Please let me know directly if you are able to attend and whether you will
be present in person or on the phone.  There seems to be interest in trying
Google Hangout rather than the usual conference call link, so if you are
attending remotely please let me have your Google ID email address so I can
invite you.

Best regards,

Laura

--