[foundation-board] Fwd: Update on the Roles of Jonathan, Laura, Marcus and myself

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Dec 19 11:28:04 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I’ve just sent the below to our team after discussions with Laura,
Marcus and Jonathan (this follows up the discussion at the board
meeting last week). We felt it important to communicate something as
soon as possible to the rest of the team, but, I would like to
emphasize that exact titles and role descriptions of myself, Laura and
Jonathan are something we’d obviously expect to discuss and confirm
with the board in detail (hence “quoted” titles). This is something we
will return to early in the New Year.

All the best and very merry Christmas to you all,

Rufus