[foundation-board] DM2E grant approval

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Sun Feb 19 20:46:36 UTC 2012

I should perhaps add to this that I would recommend accepting the
grant; the project is around open cultural heritage content and
bibliographic metadata, both areas of interest and experience for the
OKFN.  It will fund a range of outreach activities with partners
across the EU (some of which we have existing relationships with) to
meet the project requirements and will also pay for project overheads
easily, so the project will properly pay its way. We have staff in
place to deliver the majority of the work and the work will be nicely
aligned with other activities around metadata and cultural heritage,
meaning we can maximise the benefits we get from the project.

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org