[foundation-board] DM2E grant approval

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 10:05:19 UTC 2012

Hi

On the basis of this recommendation from Laura I'm happy to give her
authority to sign this contract.

For now, I think that giving Laura authority to sign contracts such as
this on a case-by-case basis is appropriate. I'd be happy to review
this policy once we have a broad annual strategy in place. I
understand that getting such a strategy in place will be something
Laura will begin concentrating on once she has completed her work
meeting our accounting deadline, documenting the organisation's
finances and creating a projected cashflow, and I'm happy that these
activities should be taking priority at this stage.

Cheers

Becky