[foundation-board] So long and thanks for all the fish

Jason Kitcat jason.kitcat at okfn.org
Mon Feb 27 14:18:22 UTC 2012

Dear board

I've just agreed with Rufus and Laura that my contract with OKF can now officially end as of today. I will be unsubscribing from this list.

I'll soon be taking up the role as Convenor (Leader) of the Green Group on Brighton & Hove City council which means I will likely become council leader in May. So I will be focussing on that.

I will remain available by phone and email to help with anything OKF needs at any time relating to projects old and new.

I very much wish everyone and the OKF every success. I'm a big fan, and will do anything I can to help advance your work as I move to my new role.

All the best,
Jason
--
Jason Kitcat