[foundation-board] So long and thanks for all the fish

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Mon Feb 27 14:32:35 UTC 2012

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Jason for all his hard work
last year. Having taken over from him I can see that 2011 cannot have
been an easy ride for the lone part time Foundation Coordinator, but
it is clear that progress was made in ordering the activities of the
OKFN and that we have substantial successful funded projects which we
would not have had without Jason's efforts.

Jason's groundwork in setting up processes and documentation, and in
beginning the slow slog of cultural change towards a maturing
organisation able to handle the growth we are seeing, has been an
invaluable help in my work, and I thank him for it :)

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org