[foundation-board] Preparing for Board meeting in March

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:59:14 UTC 2012

Hi Laura

When Jason started as foundation coordinator we asked him to act as
secretary to the Board meetings.  Now that Jason is moving on, I'm
assuming those responsibilities will pass on to you. Broadly, they
are:

-Publish the minutes of the previous meeting on the board wiki,
including a redacted public version
-Publish the actions from the previous minutes to the foundation-board list
-Prepare the management accounts
-Two weeks before the meeting, email the foundation-board list and
solicit agenda items
-One week before the meeting, publish the agenda, along with the
management accounts and the meeting joining instructions (eg
conference call number)
-One day before the meeting, contact each Board member in turn to
ascertain whether they will attend or not (unless they have sent
apologies in advance)
-Minute the meeting

Are you happy to take on these responsibilities?

Cheers

Becky