[foundation-board] Preparing for Board meeting in March

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Wed Feb 29 20:32:17 UTC 2012

Yes, I'm happy to do all that.

For the March meeting I will also be preparing a Foundation
Coordinator's report on the state of affairs, particularly staffing
and financial, as I found them when I started and where we are now. I
hope to share this with you in the next few days, as it is much longer
than I would hope a regular board report would be, and I want to allow
enough time for you all to digest it before we meet.

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org