[foundation-board] Panton Fellowships operations - RFC

James Casbon casbon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:48:16 UTC 2012

On 3 January 2012 11:14, Laura James <laura.james at okfn.org> wrote:
> Board,
>
> With Shuttleworth support, the OKF wishes to offer Panton Fellowships
> this year. As fellowships are a new endeavour for us, and with
..snip
> If I don't hear any concerns by Friday we'll move ahead to fix a
> timetable for applications and put out the call.

You say 'with Shutttleworth support' above, but the documentation
states with Open Society Institute support?

I think this is good stuff and I support it.  The agreement lists lots
of stuff that would be 'normally expected' of the fellow.  Presumably
this is compatible with the agreement for funding from OSI (I should
know where this is but haven't seen it)?

James