[foundation-board] OKFN Board dates for 2012

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Fri Jan 6 14:15:58 UTC 2012

The presently scheduled dates for 2012 are 13th March, 12th June, 11th
September, and 11th December. all at 6:30pm. These follow the
traditional pattern. We have not yet determined locations for these
meetings.

Stephen King of Omidyar is unable to attend on 13 March, either
virtually or in person.  I propose that we consider rescheduling to
Tuesday 6th or Tuesday 20th, either of which Stephen could attend.

Please reply to me with your availabilty and any location preference
for the 6/13/20th March, and I'll confirm a date to the list.

Laura