[foundation-board] OKFN august board meeting scheduling

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Fri Jul 6 15:57:14 UTC 2012

I previously sent out a doodle for an all-day meeting. I gather that some
of the board feel that's too long and the doodle response rate was poor.
Instead, I here propose a range of dates/times for a half-day meeting (ie a
4 hour slot, in am / pm / evening) and would be greatful if you could
indicate availability before Friday July 13th.  The meeting will most
likely take place in Cambridge or London - please let me know if you have a
preference.

http://www.doodle.com/xga48wkztnccea45

Many thanks,

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org