[foundation-board] OKFN-DE funding proposal take two

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Fri Jul 13 06:31:55 UTC 2012

Many apologies for the weak subject line on this issue - i'll make sure
this is much clearer if we need an electronic resolution again.

I do not have access to a full set of up to date board phone numbers - in
particular nothing for Ben. I'll update our records now.

Thank you for the resolution.

Laura