[foundation-board] OKFN-DE funding proposal take two

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 19:12:50 UTC 2012

It seems a shame that a technicality like this should influence what
is an important and sensitive relationship. If it really is impossible
to get Paula, Rufus and Jordan to cast a vote online, could we
schedule a vote on this for the August meeting, or will that then be
too late for OKF-DE?

It seems incongruous that financial decisions with a far greater
impact on the organisation are take without the Board's needing to
come together in full online, and yet we can't move forward with this
proposal.

Is the issue that we haven't ben able to get hold of Paula and Jordan?
Or is it that they have extant questions that the management team have
been unable to resolve?