[foundation-board] burn rate / financial projections

Martin Keegan martin at no.ucant.org
Mon Jul 9 12:36:35 UTC 2012

Hello,

I turned up (with insufficiently formal apologies) late for the last board
meeting and missed the section on finances, and I couldn't find in the
board packs any recent materials on financial projections.

Could anyone tell me how many FTEEs we currently have, and what our
current and projected[*] burn-rates are? If there is a good report e.g.,
on Xero that I have forgotten or have overlooked in the board pack,
apologies in advance.

Mk

[*] roughly - please don't spend more than a few seconds on this if it's
not to hand