[foundation-board] burn rate / financial projections

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Mon Jul 9 12:46:55 UTC 2012

Conveniently, I was looking at this sort of thing this weekend. So, the
most up to date figures are:

We currently have 42 people plus a handful of piecework/fixed term people.
Many of these are part time...  Overall, if we all work a full month (no
holiday) at the maximum hours/days our contracts allow for, we're
equivalent to just over 34 full time equivalents (FTE).  A full month of
costs if everyone bills the max contracted hours per week is presently
£106,837 although this will drop with the ending of JISC OPenBib2 and JISC
TEXTUS within the next 4-6 weeks.

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org