[foundation-board] OKFN-DE funding proposal take two

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Wed Jun 20 12:11:36 UTC 2012

Following this email, I ask the board to consider a specific proposal:

* That the request of OKFN-DE for €18,000 for “Jugend hackt” is
immediately approved
* that the request of OKFN-DE for €6,000 for Frag Den Staat platform
expansion is immediately approved
* That this funding is conditional on OKFN-DE key personnel arranging
and attend a monthly call with OKFN management  (Laura / Rufus) to
discuss further funding, organisational issues and so on. First call
asap and before mid July.

If a board member could table this as a resolution that would be
great. I am aware that to approve such a resolution electronically
requires all board members to vote in favour and that this means I may
need to chase individuals!

Many thanks,

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org