[foundation-board] OKFN-DE funding proposal take two

Martin Keegan martin at no.ucant.org
Wed Jun 20 15:27:55 UTC 2012

Ok,

I propose two resolutions:

The Board resolves,

to grant the request of EUR 18000 for Jugend Hackt as detailed in the
OKF-DE Chapter Proposal v3 current at the time of writing, subject to
the occurrence of monthly OKFN / OKFN-DE management liaison calls.

and:

The Board resolves,

to grant the request of EUR 6000 for Frag Den Staat as detailed in the
OKF-DE Chapter Proposal v3 current at the time of writing, subject to
the occurrence of monthly OKFN / OKFN-DE management liaison calls.

I'm happy to vote for the second of these right now, but I'd like more
discussion of the causes behind Laura's lukewarm support for OKFN-DE's
plans in her message on 13 June before supporting both; has much changed
since last week?

Mk