[foundation-board] Doodle poll for OKFN August board meeting

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:49:11 UTC 2012

Hi all

I've filled the whole poll blank as I'm simply not able to give a
whole day to OKF business at this time. I would, however, be able to
attend a two hour evening meeting on some of those dates, if not
enough Board members are able to make a whole day meeting work in
August.

Rufus, could you give us an idea of what substantial matters are on the agenda?

Cheers

Becky