[foundation-board] Agenda and board pack for OKFN board meeting on May 15th

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Tue May 15 14:59:09 UTC 2012

A brief response:

We have 439k in accounts receivable (unpaid invoices due to us).
259k is cash distributed across our various bank and paypal accounts.
These add to a total 701k assets.   Once liabilities (unpaid invoices due
out) are subtracted, this leaves 623k as you say.

I should say that since April 30th quite a few of the accounts receivable
have cleared, and we now have substantially more cash in the bank (405k in
our sterling account, more in the Euro account)

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org