[foundation-board] Swiss chapter application update

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Fri May 18 05:26:53 UTC 2012

On 17 May 2012, at 21:22, Rufus Pollock wrote:

> I think expediting a bit here would be good so if you could get in
> touch before next Thursday that would be great!

I am still on this list…  ;-)

I tried to call James last night. I'm in the UK and around today at lunch, tonight, and this weekend to chat.  I reviewed the board notes on this issue, and if you have something specific to chat about the comments back from the Swiss, I can also respond by email over the next few days.

Thanks

Jordan