[foundation-board] Electronic resolutions of the board

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Thu May 31 18:10:41 UTC 2012

I will compile a list of resolutions and add an agenda item for this topic
for June 12th.

Another option to addresss Becky's concern might be to have a discussion
thread on list, and only once that was wrapped up and all views aired, move
to a vote on an issue.

Laura

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org