[foundation-board] OKFN Board PROPOSED RESOLUTION: signing authority and bank mandate for Michelle

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Mon Oct 15 16:02:01 UTC 2012

All,

Michelle Heydon has now joined us as Head of Operations. To perform her
duties effectively she needs the same authority I have, as below.  Can the
board please reply by return email with their approvals or otherwise as
soon as possible.

Many thanks!

Resolution before the OKFN board:

To grant authority to Michelle Heydon:

* to sign contractor agreements on behalf of the OKFN
* to approve invoices, both accounts receivable and accounts payable
(following our financial processes)
* to receive bank permissions to access and make payments from our accounts

Please delete as appropriate:

I approve this resolution
I DO NOT approve this resolution

The bank mandate, if approved, will require signature of 2 directors, which
I will arrange in the coming weeks if the board are happy.

--

Dr Laura James
Foundation Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation

http://okfn.org