[foundation-board] New Board Members Onboarding (but all board members welcome)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Dec 2 12:26:22 UTC 2013

Dear Chris, Tom, Helen (and Karin),

Please fill in your availability in this poll for a *in-person (London) or
phone meeting* http://www.doodle.com/v44yybds5raqwxqv

(NB: we can do multiple meetings so just fill in your availability and
don't worry about others)

One action from the last board meeting was to organize some in-person (or
by-phone) briefings to on-board new board members. These would cover things
like organizational background, current strategy and more.

Whilst intended especially for new board members, *existing board members
would be very welcome* to join too to get up to speed on latest
developments.

Note: we've scheduled one of these at the time for our usual informal board
call (next Tuesday evening) - I assume you may have these in your diary
already, board calls (informal or formal) are *2nd Tuesday of every month
18:30-20:30.*

Regards,