[foundation-board] New Board Members Onboarding (but all board members welcome)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Dec 6 11:03:21 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who filled in the poll. We're proposing 2 sessions:

*Today (Friday 6th) 7:30pm: Helen and Karin. *On google hangout.

*Wed 18th Dec 6:30pm: Tom, Chris* (and anyone else who would like to join).
We'll try to do this in person in London (possibly near Kings Cross).

I also repeat the invitation to any other board members who would like to
join - all are welcome.

Regards,

Rufus

--

*Rufus PollockFounder and Executive Director | skype: rufuspollock |
@rufuspollock <https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>The Open Knowledge