[foundation-board] OKF board search

Karin Christiansen k.christiansen at party.coop
Tue May 28 17:14:21 UTC 2013

Hi Laura, thanks for that. I will forward on now.

Dear Board members - as discussed in the meeting, I would really like to make the time to have a chat with each of you about what you feel is working/not working, what you are hoping to get out of being on the board etc.

I am copying in the wonderful Katherine who as the joyous task (obviously) of managing my diary.  Could you send her some options or who she might coordinate with.

Best
Karin