[foundation-board] Weds OK Board call

Tom Cobbold tomcobbold at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 21:19:41 UTC 2014

This isn’t remotely acceptable to me and it shouldn’t be to you either, but my wife is adamant she’s going late night shopping in Cambridge.  This means I will be story telling until at least 19:00, and possibly changing a nappy too.  If things run over for me (and here I’m thinking only in terms of time, and not nappies) then I may not be available until somewhere towards 19:30.  Sorry folks.

Will it be possible for the agenda this time to air recent accounts (ideally up to 30th November) ?

Atb, seasons greetings,
Tom