[foundation-board] FOR RESPONSE: Follow up from call today

Karin Christiansen k.christiansen at party.coop
Wed Jun 11 18:46:02 UTC 2014

Dear All

Very constructive call with Rufus and Laura.

1.       Morris’ evaluation – I have asked Rufus and Laura to give me their thoughts, but do we need or want to have a Board conversation about this (with or without them – they offered)?  This could be at our 2nd July meeting or would a call before be better.

2.       Organisational development project proposal – I will follow up will a couple of funders who have indicated that would consider supporting this (OSF and Indigo).  We have just pulled together a draft proposal based on all the stuff you have already seen.  Let us know if you want to see it, but we will progress this over the next few days.

Best
Karin