[foundation-board] agenda for July board meeting

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Sun Jun 29 17:15:37 UTC 2014

All,

Please let me know if you have any papers or agenda items for the meeting
on July 9th. I hope to send around papers on the 2nd.

Best regards,

Laura

--

*Dr Laura JamesCEO  *

*skype: laura.james  |  *@LaurieJ <http://twitter.com/LaurieJ>

*Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>    -    See how information can change
the worldhttp://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/>  |  @okfn
<http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>
<http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>Join us in Berlin at OKFestival, July
15-17, to meet everyone else building a world where insights are available
and apparent to all! Tickets still available: okfestival.org
<http://2014.okfestival.org/tickets/>Open Knowledge Community Stories
| http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/ <http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/> | see
how people are changing the worldThe Open Knowledge Foundation is a
not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in England & Wales as a
company limited by guarantee, with company number 05133759.  VAT
Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open Knowledge
Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS,
UK.  *