[foundation-board] Fwd: Appointment Details

Karin Christiansen k.christiansen at party.coop
Mon Nov 24 17:46:43 UTC 2014

Hi All, attached the finalised version. I am proposing to read, respond/sign tonight.

So, if i don't hear any of i will take it as joyful consent.

If you want to provide feedback could you scan it tonight? (I know that is totally unreasonable)

Or if you aren't comfortable with it going out without your reading it tell PLEASE TELL ME NOW, and let me know when you could get it to me by.

Else I will just crack on with it.

Also, could someone who is directly in contact with Daniel and check if he is getting my emails, as I am worried they aren't getting through.

Sent from my HTC